2008年10月22日星期三

The initial grief

A boulevard in the past, today covered with the fragrant grass. No one in this place, all of a sudden it was in the back and said: "Do you not recognize me?" I turned and looked at her face, said: "I still remember, but can not exactly call up yourRunescape Money." She said: "I am a long time ago that you, the 25-year-old at the time of grief." Her eyes shining in the crystal gloss, like a bright moon in Pinghu. I have to stand woodenly. I said: "Once upon a time, I look at you like Slaven Wanyue clouds, and today you warm on Aspen appears somewhat like a golden statue. Can you say that to all of the past have thrown away the tears?" She did not say anything, just smiled; I understand, everything contained in it, smiling. The rainy season in the fall of the Institute of clouds Fu Li Hua-like smile. I asked him: "I am 25 years that the youth does still save on your side?" She replied: "You see this on my neck hung a necklace, what is not." I saw that the past spring wreath, a petal there is no litter. So I said: "I have all the aging, but how you hung on the neck of my 25 years of youth so far have not withered." She slowly off the wreath, wear it in my neck, said: "remember? At that time you said that you should not comfort, as long as you Runescape Mini Game." I am ashamed to say: "I have said. However, later had a number of years, then I do not know when to forget it again." She said: "The soul is the key to it is not forgotten. I still sit hidden under the shade. You should respect me." I put her hand on my hands and said: "I do that is moving your image?" She replied: "In the past, the grief, has become well-being."

没有评论:

发表评论